If you are looking for a healthy and bright facial glow as well as an age defense skin product, then meet Counter+ All Bright C Serum from Beautycounter. This supercharged Vitamin C product is the holy grail.
Beautycounter’s Counter+ All Bright C Serum Is A Game Changer
- This ultra-potent 10% blend of two forms of vitamin C instantly brightens skin and helps reduce the appearance of existing dark spots.
- A unique blend of two ultra-stable forms of vitamin C delivers a supercharged.
- While antioxidant-rich turmeric and Camu Camu extracts help protect against new ones.
- 10% potency our quick-absorbing formula allows for easy layering and an instant boost of radiance.
- The formula also helps defend skin from the damaging effects of environmental stressors.
Revealing a more youthful-looking complexion. – Leaves skin glowing and promotes an even skin tone.
After Eight Weeks:*
- 100% said skin looked brighter.
- 94% said it reduced the appearance of dark spots.
- 97% said skin looked more youthful.
- 94% said skin tone looked more even.
*Based on a 32-subject consumer perception study after eight weeks of use.
5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C):
- An antioxidant that reduces the appearance of dark spots and boosts skin brightening, to reveal more youthful-looking skin.
5% Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vitamin C):
- Moisturizes skin while providing antioxidant benefits known to protect skin from damaging environmental stressors.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract:
- Thanks to turmeric, an antioxidant superstar that helps even skin tone and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract:
- This powerful antioxidant helps reduce the appearance of dark spots while brightening, to visually improve signs of skin fatigue.
To Sum It UP
What are their principles and values? #betterbeauty
Beautycounter’s Mission: To get safer products into the hands of everyone.
- Long-term studies show that serious health issues (including but not limited to asthma, cancer, and infertility) are on the rise and are due in some part to our ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Whether it’s in the shower, on our commute, while we eat lunch at a local restaurant, or when we clean our kitchens at home.
- There are over 80,000 chemicals on the market today. Many don’t have any safety data. This is true of those used in the skincare and beauty industry.
- What’s worse is that the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics in the United States) does not have the authority to remove harmful ingredients from the products we put on our bodies and on our kids’ bodies every single day, day after day.
The Never List
- Beautycounter is committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what is legally required in the United States.
- Their Never List comprises more than 1,800 questionable or harmful chemicals that are never used as ingredients in their products.
- This includes the over 1,400 chemicals banned or restricted in personal care products by the European Union, plus additional chemicals screened by Beautycounter and found to be of concern.
- All of their ingredients are sourced with a higher standard of safety and quality in mind.
- Well recognized and accepted by regulatory authorities around the world.
- That incidental, trace levels of a chemical may inadvertently be introduced in a cosmetic product for the complexities of the supply chain and manufacturing process.
Please note that I am not a health professional. Everything on my blog I researched for self-interest.